the right people around you is crucial to
the success of your business. However, finding
good people is never easy! In fact, it can
be an extremely time consuming process!
For example, if you want to recruit a new
Adviser, you will probably adopt the following
- Contact a number of Recruitment companies
to discuss your requirements. They will
probably ask you to provide them with
a written job specification.
- Read a number of CV’s. If you
are lucky, the Recruitment companies will
have understood your requirements.
- Arrange to interview say, three of
- An initial interview with each to gauge
- Knowledge testing
- Presentation and communication skills
- Final interview
Consider the number of hours you might
spend fulfilling this process? Could that
time be put to better use?
- Meet with you to discuss your requirements.
- Work with Recruitment consultants of
your choice or from our recommended panel
- Filter CV’s to ensure that your
requirements are matched
- Interview candidates
- Test for product knowledge, presentation
skill etc, to your specification.
- Present you with candidates for final
interview and approval.
We will provide this service for all staff